Terms and conditions Booking terms and travel conditionsConditions
Included in the cost of the ticket:
- Pick-up and drop-off from the hotel;
- Entrance to the Museum of Salt +Salinaro tour (valid for the 09.00am/3:00 pm/ Sunset tours only);
- Qualified driver;
Excluded from the cost of the ticket:
- Guided tour;
- Meals and beverages;
- Other entrance tickets;
- Extra and tips
Notes: The tour program may change due to weather and sea conditions. All the participants will be given sufficient notice if the program changes or gets cancelled.
The FLAMINGOWAY service is a technology platform that allows the user to book an exciting experience to the Salt pans of Trapani and Paceco. The transfer service provided by NCC (hire with driver) is based on the idea of sharing, thus we operate at the lowest prices on the market.
The service is operated by booking online on our website or in one of the affiliated travel agencies, up to twelve (12) hours prior the departure time.
It is mandatory for all passengers to carefully follow the regulations adopted for safety and the regularity of the service.
Getting on and off the minibuses
All passengers must get on and off the minibuses exclusively in the indicated locations and only after the driver will have opened the doors. No additional passengers are allowed on board if the maximum passengers number required by the registration certificate of the vehicle has already been reached. The pick-up and drop-off are expected at your hotel/bed&breakfast/holiday home etc.
Travel tickets and bookings
Before boarding on the bus, the passenger must show the regular voucher provided by the travel agency, previously purchased through the website or one of the affiliate travel agencies. The voucher must be made available to our drivers before departure. The voucher must be kept intact and recognisable for the entire duration of the transfer, for any eventual law enforcements checks.
- a. The booking confirmation (travelling voucher) is an actual travel pass. This must be printed or downloaded on your mobile device and must be shown to the driver before each transfer. On the other hand, a simply booking inquiry or request for information has no validity as travel pass.
- b. It is the customer’s responsibility to provide the most accurate personal details when booking.
- c. The customer must check that all the personal details on the voucher are correct. Any possible mistakes must be communicated via e-mail as soon as possible and before the transfer.
- d. It is required to the customers to provide a valid mobile phone number (or land line number of the accommodation) for at least one of the passengers, including the international prefix. Any possible change in the schedule will be communicated via telephone or SMS. Therefore, it is the customer’s responsibility to check any messages received from our agency. To complete the booking, please fill in all the required details, before proceeding with the booking voucher. The drivers are authorised to leave the departure point in case of no-show of the passengers at the specified time.
- e. The legal rights of the customers may under no circumstances be denied or decreased.
- f. These General terms and conditions are subject to the Italian legislation. For any dispute that may occur between customers and the agency the Court of Trapani shall have competent jurisdiction.
- g. The purchased package (PACCHETTO TURISTICO EX ART. 32 - DLGS 79 DEL 2011) includes:
- On board Wi-fi;
- Child car seat where applicable
Travelling with children
Any passenger regardless of their age, who takes a seat on board of the minibus, must pay the whole amount of the transfer.
Travelling with pets
Travelling with pet of any size is not allowed on board of our buses.
Rules of conduct
It is forbidden for the traveller:
- a) smoking, disturbing others, consuming foods and drinks on board of the minibuses; It is not allowed to bring on board of the vehicles any alcoholic beverages or narcotics with the intention of consuming them on board. ;
- b) take more than one seat;
- c) advertising without the agency's permission;
- d) soiling or spoiling parts or devices inside the minibuses.
- e) travellers must follow the instructions and requirements provided for the safeness and regularity service. Travellers must remain seated for the whole duration of the trip until the minibus has completely stopped. If the travellers do not adhere to the instructions above, the agency will not be made responsible in case of any injuries suffered by the travellers.
- f) The drivers may refuse to pick up anyone who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/or whose behaviour is considered intimidating or threatening for the driver, other passengers or the vehicles.
- g) Every FLAMINGOWAY vehicles are regularly checked and assured in accordance with existing legislation.
- h) Any child seats, booster seats are free of charge and are provided upon request and are subject availability. The little ones are always welcome on board.
- i) Comply with the REGULATION REGARDING THE CONDITIONS OF USE AND PROHIBITIONS APPLICABLE IN THE TRAPANI AND PACECO SALT PANS NATURE RESERVE http://www.wwfsalineditrapani.it/regolamento.pdf
The displayed timetable is available pending bookings and it may vary during the period of validity. Any timetable variation will be communicated by announcements on the website or via telephone (calls or sms). The duration of the different routes is indicative only and may vary subject to weather conditions or environmental circumstances (e.j traffic, congestions or roadworks, strikes etc.) If the service is not carried out or is interrupted for any reason that cannot be attributed to the agency (major force) the passengers are not offered a refund of the ticket.
Any complaints must be sent via email at: Manita s.r.l., sede legale Via Vita 8, 91100 Trapani or e-mail address email@example.com
You can cancel your booking via e-mail, by telephone or in one of our partner agencies.
For pre-paid bookings, refunds will be made up to 12 hours before the start of the guided tour.
Any lost property found on board of the minibuses will be stored at our operating office: Via Vita 8 - 91100 - Trapani (Sicily)