Tour of the Salt pans - Afternoon Surrounded by a magnificent beauty in the tranquillity of the first hours in the afternoonAfternoon
We will be immersed in a wonderful valley, where the quietness of the first hours in the afternoon and the flamingos rest turn this into a magic place.
During this tour, you will visit the Nature Reserve of Salt pans of Trapani and Paceco with different relaxing stops to admire the vast species of birds that bring to life the white valley.
Sunlight and strong scents. The visit is a journey among salt basins, windmills, canals and pristine landscapes.
Enjoy the first hours in afternoon in complete relaxation in nature!
- Pick-up at Hotel for all participants (3:00 pm)
- Passage from Sosalt - Salt Factory (point D)
- Passage from Salina Reda for flamingo sighting (point E)
- Stop at Maria Stella Mill - Galia - Bella - Paceco - 10 minutes for photos/viewings/landscapes (point A)
- Stop at Salina Chiusicella with photo stop 5 minutes (point B)
- Stop at Salina Culcasi to visit the Salt Museum and Salt Trail with ticket included (point C)
- Return to the Hotel(5 pm)
Information Timetable, duration and prices for the guided tour at the Salt pansINFO
Departure time: 03:00pm
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Price per person: 24,00 € Adult, 19,00 € toddlers/children up to 13 years old
What to wear: it is recommended to wear trekking shoes and comfortable clothing
Itinerary Discover the journey of the Salt pans tourMap
Explore all the stops of the Tour at the Salt Pans of Trapani and Paceco Morning in the Afternoon