Tour of the Salt pans at Sunrise Let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of the Salt pans at the crack of dawn.Sunrise
The first sunrise tour to listen to the early-morning quietness in an oasis of beauty.
Only for true enthusiasts to live intense emotions, the sunrise tour offers a breathtaking landscape
You will observe the awakening of the birds of the Trapani and Paceco Salt pans Nature Reserve and the salt basins coloured by the first lights of dawn.
The reflection of the Sun over the salt pans makes an enchanted, almost unreal scenario. Enjoy the early morning hours in this paradise of calmness.
- Pick up from the Hotel.
The pick-up hour varies according to the current month: 05:15am in June, 05:30am in July, 05:45am in August, 06:15am in September
- Stop at Maria Stella-Galia-Bella-Paceco Windmill - 30 minutes for photos/sighting (point A).
- Stop at Chiudicella Salt pan for photographing (Point B)
- Transfer to Calcara Salt pan with 15 minutes stop for photos/sighting (Point C)
- Transfer to Culcasi Salt pan with 30 minutes stop for photos/sighting (Point D)
- Return to the hotel (08:00am)
Information Timetable, duration and prices for the guided tour at the Salt pansINFO
Departure time: 06:00am
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Price per person: 19,00 € Adult, 15,00 € toddlers/children up to 13 years old
What to wear: It is recommended to wear trekking shoes, comfortable casual clothes and jacket for the morning breeze.
Itinerary Discover the journey of the Salt pans tourMap
Explore all the stops of the Tour at the Salt Pans of Trapani and Paceco Sunrise