Tour of the Salt pans at Sunrise Let yourself be enchanted by the beauty of the Salt pans at the crack of dawn.Sunrise
The first sunrise tour to listen to the early-morning quietness in an oasis of beauty.
Only for true enthusiasts to live intense emotions, the sunrise tour offers a breathtaking landscape
You will observe the awakening of the birds of the Trapani and Paceco Salt pans Nature Reserve and the salt basins coloured by the first lights of dawn.
The reflection of the Sun over the salt pans makes an enchanted, almost unreal scenario. Enjoy the early morning hours in this paradise of calmness.
- Hotel pickup of all participants.
Pick-up time varies by month and is scheduled as follows: 05:15 a.m. during June, 05:30 a.m. during July, 05:45 a.m. during August, 06:15 a.m. during September
- Stop Maria Stella Mill - Galia - Bella - Paceco - 20 minutes for photos/views/landscapes (point A)
- Stop at Salina Chiusicella with photo stop 10 minutes (point B)
- Transfer to the entrance of Salina Calcara with 10-minute stop for photos/views/landscapes (point C)
- Transfer to Salina Culcasi with 30-minute stop for photos/views/landscapes (point D)
- Return to hotel (08:00 am)
Information Timetable, duration and prices for the guided tour at the Salt pansINFO
Departure time: 06:00am
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Price per person: 24,00 € Adult, 19,00 € toddlers/children up to 13 years old
What to wear: It is recommended to wear trekking shoes, comfortable casual clothes and jacket for the morning breeze.
Itinerary Discover the journey of the Salt pans tourMap
Explore all the stops of the Tour at the Salt Pans of Trapani and Paceco Sunrise