Tour of the Salt pans at Sunset Enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world!Sunset
The last journey of the day is the tour of the Salt Pans of Trapani and Paceco at Sunset, an ending of the day where many visitors claim to be one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world!
The very last sunlight of the day reflecting over the basins, the immaculate white salt and the blue of the sea touched by shades of red, orange and yellow make this warm tones landscape look like a wonderful painting.
At this time of the day, this landscape becomes a play of colours. The only sounds you’ll hear are the waves of the sea and the singing of the birds – all you need to do is to enjoy this peacefulness!
For the photography enthusiasts, this is a perfect tour to capture shades of colour. Enjoy an unforgettable sunset!
- Pickup at Hotel of all participants (5:15 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
Pickup time varies by month and is set as follows: 5:30 pm during April and May; 5:15 pm during June, July and August; 5:15 pm during September
- Passage from the Sosalt - Salt Factory (point D).
- Passage from the Reda Salt Pans for flamingo sightings.(point E)
- Stop by Maria Stella Mill - Galia - Bella - Paceco - 10 minutes for photos/viewings/landscapes (point A)
- Stop at Salina Chiusicella with photo stop 5 minutes (point B)
- Stop at Salina Culcasi to visit the Salt Museum and Salt Trail with tickets included (point C)
- Return to the hotel (8:30 pm)
Information Timetable, duration and prices for the guided tour at the Salt pansINFO
Departure time: 05:15pm
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Price to person: 24,00 € Adult, 19,00 € toddlers/children up to 13 years old
What to wear: It is recommended to wear trekking shoes, comfortable casual clothes and jacket for the evening breeze.
Itinerary Discover the journey of the Salt pans tourMap
Explore all the stops of the Tour at the Salt Pans of Trapani and Paceco at sunset