Tour of the Salt pans - Morning Discover with us the Nature Reserve of Salt pans of Trapani and Paceco Tour 09:00amMorning
The warmth of the morning sun over the salt basins turns this reserve into an enchanted and mysterious place to discover.
You can witness the salt workers harvesting the salt in the basins, an ancient craft which is still done with love.
An accessible tour for everybody, with a convenient morning timetable. Enjoy the beauty of the windmills and the white salt hills
- Pick-up at Hotel of all participants (09:00 am).
- Passage from Sosalt - Salt Factory (point D)
- Passage from Salina Reda for flamingo sighting (point E)
- Stop at Maria Stella Mill - Galia - Bella - Paceco - 10 minutes for photos/viewings/landscapes (point A)
- Stop at Salina Chiusicella with photo stop 5 minutes (point B)
- Stop at Salina Culcasi to visit the Salt Museum and Salt Trail with ticket included (point C)
- Return to the Hotel (11.15 am)
Information Timetable, duration and prices for the guided tour at the Salt pansInfo
Departure time: 09:00am
Duration: Approximately 2 hours
Price per person: 24,00 € Adult, 19,00 € toddlers/children up to 13 years old
What to wear: it is recommended to wear trekking shoes and comfortable clothing.
Itinerary Discover the journey of the Salt pans tourMap
Explore all the stops of the Tour at the Salt Pans of Trapani and Paceco Morning